1. I need to book into a course. What do I do?
You can fill in enquiry form on the side this page, email or phone us.
2. I have completed a first aid course 3 years ago. Which course do I need to complete now?
If your certification is still current you can book a refresher course, but if it has expired you’ll need to renew with a full program. (Note: CPR certificates remain current for 1 year).
3. Who issues the qualification?
Allens Training (RTO 90909) issues the certifications.
AGs First Aid delivers courses in partnership and under the auspices of Allens Training (RTO 90909).
4. How quickly will I receive my Certificate?
You will receive your certificate via email (PDF format) usually within 1 business day.
You will also receive a credit card size and a A4 size certificate in the mail, usually within a week.
5. Why should I completed my First Aid Certificate with AGs First Aid?
You will receive a personalized course tailored to your needs and we’ll come to you. We can conduct courses at your workplace, club, home or other venue.
We have conducted courses from Byron Bay in northern NSW, throughout the Gold Coast Region and up to north Brisbane.
6. Do I need to pay before I attend the First Aid Course?
Payment can be made by cash or EFT on the day (at latest).
7. Do you offer group discounts?
Yes, we have a tiered pricing structure to cater for individuals, small groups and larger. For groups of 8 or more you can contact us directly for pricing.
8. Why should I do the Pre-Course (online) study or Workbook?
The pre-course study will guide you through the theory content and assessment at your own pace, so we can concentrate on the practical components (“The Doing Stuff….”) in our face to face time and fine tune your knowledge along the way.
Of course you don’t have to, but this means your face to face time would need be significantly longer.