AGs First Aid is a family business based on the Gold Coast that focuses on delivering a range of CPR, First Aid and other associated courses to groups and individuals, at your business, club, school, care centre or home.
We deliver personalised, private courses which means “We Bring First Aid Training To You”, throughout the Gold Coast and surrounding regions.
Our goals are to keep First Aid courses personable, simple, flexible and fun. We understand that one size does not fit all, so we tailor the delivery and scenarios of our courses to suit your personal, family, work or business needs.
Owner and Lead Trainer, Andrew, has been in the training game for over 20 years now (with First Aid training for over 15 years), in the workplace and recreational sectors. Andrew has gathered real world experiences from a variety of industries, from heavy manufacturing to tourism, but particularly from the diverse world of professional and commercial diving.
When Andrew is not training or spending time with his family, he works part time as a commercial diver, where one of his roles includes being a member of the companya��s Emergency Response Team.
And YES; A�Andrew has put his first aid skills to serious use many times over the years.
Order seroquel 300mg
- Allens Training Pty Ltd – Registered Training Organsation (RTO)
- Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA) – First aid qualifications and training A� A� A�
- Australiasian Society of Clinical Immunology and Allergy (ASCIA) – Anaphylaxis resources A� A�A�
- Asthma Foundation – Asthma resources A� A� A�A�
- Divers Alert Network (DAN) – First Aid for Diving Accidents Poster A� A�
- Videos A� A� A�A�